Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., in San Diego, is our speaker on Saturday, September 14; she will give an afternoon workshop at BAIPA that same day. With a topic like “How To Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon,” what a valuable presentation this promises to be!
Here’s the heart of Penny’s talk: Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it. Amazon’s “internal algorithm” is somewhat similar to Google rankings. The great thing is, once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, authors could see a boatload of free promotion come their way!
Penny’s presentation will cover points such as:
* How to optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches.
* Understanding categories, and why eBook and print categories are always different. More importantly, you’ll learn why this matters.
* How to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on Amazon.
* Making your Author Central Page work for you.
* Amazon hacks: fun tricks you can do to spruce up your Amazon page.
* Amazon reviews: simple ways to find more reviewers for your book.
Penny is a best-selling author and an internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the most cutting-edge book marketing campaigns. Penny is an Adjunct Professor, teaching Self-Publishing at NYU. She is the author of nine books, including Powerful Pinterest and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called “the leading guide to everything Internet.” Her company has had eleven books recently top the bestseller lists of the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal. Penny is a regular contributor to: HuffPo, Social Media magazine, and PR Newswire. http://www.amarketingexpert.com
* * *